Health and safety are the priority. We are safest in a community where we choose actions that show care for ourselves and for one another. Productivity and convenience are secondary concerns to health and safety.
Limit on-campus activities to the essential.
- Conversations and meetings should take place virtually
- Limit time in public spaces such as hallways, stairwells, atrium, etc.
Be respectful of others’ health and safety.
- Wear a face covering at all times when on campus
- Yield space to others in congested areas to maintain social distancing
- Stay home if you have signs of a respiratory infection or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wipe down shared surfaces – countertops, instruments – prior to use
- Limit occupancy within rooms to one person unless stated otherwise