Making smart, safe decisions about how to respond to COVID-19 can take time. Occasionally, members of the chemistry community have asked us questions that require guidance from upper administration. We are collecting these questions here to be transparent about what we don’t know. If/when we have answers, they will be shared on the FAQs page and, if deemed necessary by department leadership, emailed to chemistry list servs.
- When will I get additional information about the research ramp-up?
- Will parking arrangements be modified to allow me to park closer to Atwood/Emerson and avoid mass transportation?
- Will classes and/or labs take place in person this fall?
- Will face coverings be replaced?
- How often will the university provide additional face coverings?
- When will the LGS form that graduate students must submit before the return to research be available?